Every Marketer launches Campaigns. Every Campaign needs a Landing Page – right?
So, here’s my research on coming soon landing pages, some best practices and some tips on how you can use Sunny Landing Page builder to make and publish your Coming Soon page in under 15 minutes.
In this article, you will find:
- What is a Coming Soon Landing Page?
- What are the types of Coming Soon Pages?
- Some mistakes to avoid in your Coming Soon page
What is a Coming Soon Landing Page?
If you are like me and you’re launching marketing campaigns fairly often, then you’re aware of the importance of the pre-launch phase of the campaign. Pre-launch includes the ‘Coming Soon’ messaging and branding so that you can create an effective buzz about the campaign.
Here’s an example of a Coming Soon Page Template
Types of Coming Soon Pages
Depending on your objective, you could build a Coming Soon Page for:
- Request an invite Coming Soon – Asking the users to submit a request for an invitation
- Notify Me Coming Soon – users can sign up to stay informed about the launch of the campaign or product
- Social Sign Up Coming Soon – Engaging the user on social channels prior to the launch
- Product Demo Coming Soon – Giving a teaser to make people aware of what to expect
- Video Coming Soon – Nothing works as good as video!
If you’re wondering about the technology options for the landing page types. Here’s what people are searching for on Google:
All the Coming Soon Pages on SLP are based on Bootstrap version 3 framework – Maybe you’d like to pick a coming soon and page and customer with the landing page builder?
With Sunny Landing Pages, you won’t need to bother with the HTML or wordpress theme files. You can create and launch your own page in less than 15 minutes!
Some mistakes to avoid in your Coming Soon page
The biggest mistake that you could do is to implement a landing page design that is not mobile responsive. Sunny Landing Pages are responsive by default and you can check all device types through the preview feature
Another big mistake to avoid is to not provide a Call to Action. It might be a user sign-up or a link to a further details page – but you must maximize on the opportunity to engage with the page visitors.
Here’s a simple, high impact, minimalist Coming Soon Template
Here’s a Healthcare Coming Soon theme.
Here’s a Mobile App Coming Soon theme which is custom made for Android